Strategic management and measurement: Laying the foundation with the right training course materials
Building course materials to deliver a strategic management and measurement training course can be resource intensive, but there is an easier solution. For example, you can simply download course materials from Oak Innovation.
It’s that simple.
So it’s a great way to start delivering your own courses without all the hard preparation work. And, you get to use these training course materials to instruct your participants on the role of measurement and strategic management within companies.
What you need to know about delivering these strategic management and measurement training course materials
Participants will get to understand the key components of measurement within the workplace and the factors involved. Participants will also learn about the Balanced Scorecard.
In addition, you can provide your participants with templates that will help to measure the strategy of a company.
This course is suitable for line managers, supervisors, team leads and also many line staff.
The following topics are covered within the slides, manuals and support materials provided.
Introduction to strategic measurement and management – First, explore the five tasks of strategic management. Then, discuss the challenges involved and crucial aspects like instrumentation.
What do we need to guide the business – Next, examine strategic enterprise management and strategic implementation. And, explore how to guide a company, key success factors, metrics and how to gather information.
Introducing The Balanced Scorecard (BSC) – First, discuss the BSC value chain, perspectives, cause & effect, and enterprise management. Then explore key areas like themes, cascading, OMTI grids, strategic measurement and management.
Upon completion of this course your course participants will be able to:
– Understand the importance of measurement and management
– Identify the key components for measuring and managing strategy
– Identify the role of the strategic measurement and management
On completion of your order, you will instantly receive the following:
– 56 page participant manual
– 76 powerpoint slides
– Practical exercises
– Further reading
– Course evaluation form and action plan
Free course materials
We will also send you the following free expert guides for use within your training courses:
– How to use icebreakers
– How to use training games
– How to improve listening skills
– How to improve questioning skills
– How to select materials and methods
– How to increase participation
– How to deal with difﬁcult people
– How to evaluate training courses
Frequently asked questions
What are the five tasks of strategic management?
- Develop and vision and mission statement
- Set objectives
- Create a strategy to achieve objectives
- Implement and execute strategy
- Evaluate and create
What are the 4 main barriers to implementing a strategy?
- Visions and strategies that are not actionable
- Strategies that are not linked to departmental, team and individual goals
- Strategies that are not linked to long and short- term resource allocation
- Feedback that is tactical, not strategic
What are the potential sources of barriers to implementing a strategy?
What are the main characteristics of metrics?
How do you create a Strategic Measurement and Management System?
- Establishing the objectives for the SM&M system
- Choosing a Leader for the overall project of designing and implementing the system
- Defining the measurement architecture at the functional level and corporate level
- Building consensus around the objectives by through communication
- Defining the Strategic Measures
- Building the Implementation Plan
- Communicating the plan to everyone
- Implementing the plan then monitoring its results on an on-going basis and adapting where necessary
Can I edit the content and add my own company logo?
Yes. You can now add your own logo's and customize the course content freely using Microsoft Word and Powerpoint. You can also deliver the course materials where, when and as often as needed.
Grab All of Our Training Course Materials for $15.00 each!
Perfect for corporate trainers and business managers. Instantly available and fully customizable. Order & Save $4800+ right now !!!
$5,627.40 Add to cart
“Time is money — we all know that. And as coaches, our billable time is worth a lot of money, but program development time is not. For a once off cost per training pack, you’ve saved coaches countless hours of program development time. Plus, because of the high-quality of your materials, you make us look good!
What you are offering for coaches is remarkable. Thank you! Thanks, also, for letting us customize the programs with our own logos, taglines, etc. Your spirit of generosity is greatly appreciated.
Well done. You’ve put a lot of work into this and I am thrilled to see the result. All the Best.”
Sylva K. Leduc, MEd (Psychology), MPEC
Master Personal & Executive Coach
“While managing a team of in-house facilitators at a large company, I first discovered Oak in 2004. We purchased several training products from his company and were very pleased with the quality and price. Later, I purchased his entire portfolio of training content and still use them to this day. I must say, I was reluctant at first to do business with someone out of the USA as one is never sure of the integrity of the business. I can say, without reservation, Oak delivers what is promised and has consistently provided excellent customer service. If you’re considering Oak and still a bit iffy about purchasing from oversees. I’ll be glad to share my positive experiences regarding this company.”
Principal Talent Management and Organization Development