Staff need to learn that when a strategy has been developed that there is a need to measure it.
Now, you can download these course materials. And, use them to teach participants about strategic measurement. Plus, how to measure strategy.
In particular, participants will learn about measurement.
Plus, you’ll get content to teach others to:
- Understand the importance of measurement and management.
- Identify the key components for measuring and managing strategy.
- Identify the role of the strategic measurement and management.
Introduction To Strategic Measurement And Management
- Five Tasks
What Do We Need To Guide The Business?
- Strategic Enterprise Management
- Common Sense & Strategy Implementation
- Guiding Your Company
- Key Success Factors
- Gathering Information
Introducing The Balanced Scorecard
- The BSC Value Chain
- Perspectives, Cause & Effect
- Enterprise Management
- OMTI Grids
- Strategic Measurement And Management
- 76 Powerpoint Slides.
- 56 Page Participant Manual.
- 14 Expert Training Guides.