How To Present A What Is Job Design Course
This What Is Job Design Course is an easy and fun course used in various training workshops, meetings, and activities. It is suited for groups of 12-15 people but can be applied to larger groups by forming smaller groups. It only needs about a day to present the content.
It is easy to present this course. Download the content you’ll need (slide deck, manual and guides). And then follow the course outline.
The content can be rebranded and customized by adding a logo.
Let’s explore what you will get.
The World’s Best Brands Trust Oak Innovation
A job design is a process of creating a job that enables a company to both achieve its goals and also motivate staff.
The what is job design begins by examining the role of job design. And the major approaches to job design.
The course then explores there main advantages and disadvantages of each approach. It then details alternative work schedules.
Who Should Attend
This course will target the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
What Your Delegates Will Learn
At the end of this course, your delegates will be able to:
- Explain the role of job design.
- Describe the major approaches to job design.
- Outline the main advantages and disadvantages of each approach.
- Understand and be able to put in place alternative work schedules.
There are two critical sections in this course.
1. What is job design
- Define what job design is.
- Explore how to complete a job design.
- Discuss how to reduce the obstacles to completing a job design.
- List the advantages of effective job design.
- Explain job-person fit.
- Recognize increased performance.
- Describe maximizing internal resources.
- Illustrate greater job satisfaction.
- Promote reducing absenteeism and turnover.
2. What are the main approaches to job design?
- Describe job enlargement.
- Explore scientific management.
- Explain job enrichment.
- Identify job characteristics theory.
- Discuss management theories related to job design.
- Highlight scientific management, job simplification, and principles of job enrichment.
- Summarize critical psychological states and alternative work schedules.
What Is Job Design Course
- 85 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 61 Page Training Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
$80.00Add to cart
Why We Created This Why Job Design Skills Are Essential Course
We want to share critical research studies that indicate why job design skills are essential in the workplace.
- The Journal Ergonomics has helped us all agree that the availability of well-designed and quality jobs is a key lever in improving the well-being of employees.
- And, Flexjobs found that 77% of employees say that flexible work options would enable them to lead healthier lives. To put it another way, good flexibility keep staff needs in mind.
- Similarly, Builtin reveals that 86% of employees believe that staff are less stressed if they have flexible jobs. Remember, until you understand your employees’ goals, you don’t have a job design completed. You have a collection of job titles and job descriptions.
- But before you can design jobs, you have to be aware of communication channels in the first place. To illustrate, Haiilo has consistently shown that excellent job design fosters better employee engagement. And that positive employee engagement increases productivity in the workplace and overall success.
- Gallup identified that companies with high employee engagement are 21% more profitable.