Do you want content on influencing skills training?
Studies find that many people give up when creating content?
We want to get you to your goal fast.
We also want to keep you focused on presenting an influencing skills training course.
Let’s look at what you will get.
The World’s Best Brands Trust Oak Innovation
Great leaders know how to influence people.
A leader’s job often includes having to change attitudes and behaviors. And they do this so their staff will follow them.
In general, this is achieved by:
- Giving praise and honest appreciation when it is due.
- Calling people’s attention to mistakes – but indirectly.
- Exploring their own mistakes before criticizing another person.
- Asking questions instead of direct orders.
- Letting the other person save face.
- Praise improvement.
- Give the person a reputation to live up to.
- Using encouragement to make any fault seem easy to fix.
- Make the other person happy about doing as you suggest.
This Influencing Skills Training begins by highlighting the relationship between leadership and influence skills. It then presents the four main approaches to leadership. The course then discusses how to build better relationships, and introduces various zones of influence. And you can use the content to share nine influence tactics.
Who Should Attend
This course will target the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
What Your Delegates Will Learn
At the end of this course, your delegates will be able to:
- Outline the relationship between leadership and influence skills.
- Understand four main approaches to leadership.
- Understand how to build relationships.
- Appreciate zones of influence.
- Use nine influence tactics.
These are the four key sections in this training course.
1. What is leadership?
- Discover the fundamental leadership concepts, theories, and best practices.
- Outline the mindset of an effective leader.
- Discuss how to influence others.
- Introduce the main types of influence skills.
- Identify the relationship between leadership and influence.
2. Leadership theories
- Highlight the main leadership theories (e.g., traits and behavioral perspective).
- Focus on leadership styles.
- Explore the contingency perspective.
- Differeniate between transactional and transformational leadership styles.
3. Influence zones
- Detail how leaders can influence others.
- Outline the zones of influence.
- Identify preference and indifference zone.
- Discuss the legitimate zone.
- Describe non-influence zones.
4. Nine tactics for influencing others
- Introduce tactics that leaders use.
- Summarize nine influence skills.
Influencing Skills Training Overview
- 78 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 45 Page Training Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
- Free Lifetime Access.
€ 71Add to cart
Why We Created This Influencing Skills Training Course
Influencing skills training is a collection of essential leadership development skills needed in the workplace.
And studies have shown why influencing skills training is essential in the workplace.
- Lorman has identified that 60% of millennials want leadership training. There’s no confusion. Nothing to misunderstand. Just simply a recognition of a need for leadership development.
- However, Gartner has found that 70% of employees report that they don’t have the skills needed to do their jobs.
- In a similar vein, Lorman highlighted that 59% of managers who oversee 1 to 2 employees report having no formal training. And 41% of managers with 3 to 5 direct reports have had no formal training either.