ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Solutions For Today’s Facilitation Skills Needs
As a leader, effective meetings and workshops are critical to aligning your team, driving innovation, and achieving goals. But without strong facilitation, collaboration suffers.
The training course material covers:
- Facilitator roles and responsibilities
- Designing an engaging process
- Driving participation and consensus
- Managing group dynamics
- Employing proven facilitation techniques
The result? Productive, collaborative meetings and workshops that tap into your team’s full potential.
Get the training materials, guides, and resources to facilitate transformative sessions. See improved alignment, innovation, and achievement across your organization.
Invest in your team’s facilitation skills today!
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Check out what users say about our training course materials.
Tried And Trusted By The World’s Best Brands.
During this course, participants will learn how to:
- Identify the main obstacles to effective facilitation skills.
- Understand the facilitation process.
- Understand a range of facilitation techniques.
- Build an effective facilitation process.
- Explain the benefits of effective facilitation skills.
1. Facilitation skills course
- Provide a definition of facilitation.
2. What is a facilitator?
- Explore setting agendas.
- Highlight capturing data.
- Discuss time management.
- Describe information seeking.
- Recognize the role of clarifying.
- Examine coordinating.
- Define summarizing.
- Examine relieving tension.
- Discuss how to become a more effective facilitator.
- Expople that the main role of a facilitator is to protect the process.
- Focus on the primary function of facilitation skills.
- Discuss the range of values that are needed by effective facilitators.
- The main facilitator styles are available (e.g., directive, exploratory, delegating, participative, interpretive, and evaluative).
4. The three stages of a facilitation process
- Stage 1: Define the purpose, outcomes, and products required from the process
- Stage 2: Design and define the actual process
- Stage 3: Implement the process and ensure the outcomes and products
5. Designing a facilitation process
- Discuss how to design a facilitation process.
- Highlight how this design relates to learners.
6. Seven facilitation techniques
- Detail tips, rules, and how to gain consensus.
- Identify self-check questions and the concept of intervention.
- Explore facilitation techniques (awareness technique, brainstorming, NGT technique, affinity diagram, fish bowl, multiple perspectives disk, the hanger technique).
7. The role of people
- Define listening to and capturing contributions.
- Explore collating knowledge.
- Discuss active participation in a facilitation process.
- Identify group dynamics skills and personality types.
- Detail dealing with conflict.
- Express the role of people in the process.
What You’ll Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- 84 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- A 70-Page Instructor Workbook.
- A 67-Page Training Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
$80.00Add to cart