ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Create Amazing Courses Instantly
Present courses that engage and impress your audience. Oak Innovation’s customizable and brandable content make it easy. No experience required.
Get Prewritten Training Course Materials To Work For You
Research shows that leaders who can effectively delegate tasks are more successful and have more time to focus on what they love.
The course emphasizes the importance of delegation as a transfer of responsibility, a tool to increase team involvement, responsibility, and ownership, and a means to identify future leaders. It also highlights the role of delegation in ensuring specialist knowledge is employed where necessary and in increasing group and organizational effectiveness.
Present Your First Delegation Skills In Leadership Training Course Today
The course materials are not just theoretical; they are practical, reliable, and designed to be immediately applicable to your business.
They are suitable for leaders, managers, coaches, mentors, counselors, instructors, and individuals who aim to boost team productivity and professional development.
Flexible Editing, Easy Delivery
Our course materials are packed with 64 customizable PowerPoint slides, a 56-page training workbook, 17 free training games and icebreakers, 12 practical training guides, 2 course tests, and much more. You can add your logo and branding, delivering the content as your own.
With one download, you get everything you need to deliver successful delegation skills in leadership training course.
Don’t wait, order now and start developing your leaders today!
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Check out what users say about our training course materials.
Tried And Trusted By The World’s Best Brands.
During this course, participants will learn how to:
- Understand the relationship between leadership and delegation.
- Understand the main approaches to leadership.
- Identify three crucial key terms (e.g., accountability, authority, responsibility).
- Delegate more.
1. The relationship between leadership and delegation
- Outline how delegation will deliver results.
- Demonstrate how delegation is a significant factor for leadership success.
- Focus on exploring what delegation is.
2. The benefits of delegation
- Explain the difference between delegation skills and control.
3. Leadership theories
- Introduce the qualities and traits approach to leadership.
- Discuss whether leaders are born or made.
- Explore leadership theories.
- Describe personality traits and functional and group approaches.
4. Functions and responsibilities of leadership
- Introduce leadership misconceptions.
- Identify leadership best practices.
- Describe action-centred leadership.
5. The relationship between leadership and delegation skills
- Introduce path-goal theory.
- Examine accountability and authority.
- Discuss why managers should delegate.
- Examine the tasks a leader should or should not delegate.
- Discuss why leaders don’t delegate tasks.
6. The delegation process
- Describe how to delegate effectively.
- Introduce a practical time management tool.
What You’ll Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- 64 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 56-Page Training Workbook.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.