Oak Innovation experts will provide you with an optimized delegation in leadership skills course within minutes for only $99.00!
Order Now And You’ll Receive:
- Amazing training content so your courses become a magnet that attracts audiences.
- Optimized training course material developed by our leading experts so you can start delivering courses today.
- Our “add your logo option” that separates your brand from the competition.
- Seamless connection to trustworthy training course materials that will keep your audience coming back for more.
- Ready made training course materials so you can start presenting your own courses today.
- Bespoke training course material so you can wave goodbye to manually developing content and effortlessly deliver this course without lifting a finger to create the content.
- Custom slide decks, manuals, and guides so you can start presenting courses with confidence.
- BONUS: 15 expert train-the-trainer guides to help you deliver your courses.
Delegation in leadership is always desired. Leaders everywhere are interested in working out how to delegate more. Sadly, many leaders don’t know how to start delegating tasks. This resource,Delegation In Leadership, is a comprehensive solution to start teaching others to delegate in the workplace.
This new edition has recently been updated and expanded with new content containing insights and practical ideas to make it easier to deliver this course to others.
What You’ll Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains everything you need.
- Slide Deck (64 Slides).
- Workbook (56 Pages).
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
Present Amazing Courses Instantly
Accountability, authority, and responsibility are just some of the key principles that help leaders succeed in delegating tasks. Unfortunately, many leaders aren’t understanding or developing this awareness. That’s why we created these Delegation In Leadership learning materials.
Delegation is to the transfer of responsibility for specific tasks from one person to another. However, one of the greatest challenges that leaders experience is making the transition from doing to leading.
Packed with ideas, experience, and principles Oak Innovation’s customizable and brandable content makes it easy to teach other to delegate more.
No experience is required.
Get Prewritten Training Course Materials To Work For You
Research shows that leaders who can effectively delegate tasks are more successful and have more time to focus on what they love.
The course emphasizes the importance of delegation as a transfer of responsibility, a tool to increase team involvement, responsibility, and ownership, and a means to identify future leaders. It also highlights the role of delegation in ensuring specialist knowledge is employed where necessary and in increasing group and organizational effectiveness.
Targeting these skills is essential for customers seeking learning materials to present leadership development training courses.
Why Choose Training Course Material From Oak Innovation?
Never worry about developing your own courses ever again!
Oak Innovation Experts provide all the content you’ll need, and make sure everything is setup the right way!
Your course will be ready to present right away, so you don’t have to worry about creating anything yourself.
Our course materials are packed with 64 slides, a 56-page workbook, 17 free training games and icebreakers, 12 practical training guides, 2 course tests, and much more. You can add your logo and branding, delivering the content as your own.
With one download, you get everything you need to deliver successful delegation skills in leadership training course.
This Oak Innovation delegation skills in leadership learning material aims to help learners to:
- Understand the relationship between leadership and delegation.
- Understand the main approaches to leadership.
- Identify three crucial key terms (e.g., accountability, authority, responsibility).
- Delegate more.
1. The relationship between leadership and delegation
- How delegation delivers results.
- How delegation is a significant factor for leadership success.
- Exploring what delegation is.
2. The benefits of delegation
- The difference between delegation skills and control.
3. Leadership theories
- The qualities and traits approach to leadership.
- Are leaders are born or made?
- Leadership theories.
- Personality traits and functional and group approaches.
4. Functions and responsibilities of leadership
- Leadership misconceptions.
- Leadership best practices.
- Action-centred leadership.
5. The relationship between leadership and delegation skills
- Path-goal theory.
- Accountability and authority.
- Why managers should delegate.
- The tasks a leader should or should not delegate.
- Why leaders don’t delegate tasks.
6. The delegation process
- How to delegate effectively.
- A practical time management tool.