Strengthen your organization and scale complaint management across your entire organization with this complaint management program.
Our complaint management training is ideal for managers, supervisors, and front-line staff who need to learn that complaint management skills are required to manage and resolve customer complaints quickly to improve a business reputation and maximize business processes.
And, effective complaint management skills include:
- Active listening skills.
- Business awareness.
- Strong communication skills.
Participants learn that a complaint happens when:
- A product or service is faulty and does not function correctly.
- A product or service does not meet the expectations of the customer.
As a result of participating in this complaint management training for first-level leaders, participants will understand how a complaint is managed by the company and also forms a critical part of the customer experience. This is something we frequently hear from clients with conflict management training needs.
The insights taught in the complaint management course go far beyond simple introductions. They enable participants to detail a practical complaint management approach. How to better manage complaints. And how to measure an effective complaint management process.
All content provided can be rebranded and customized.
Who Is This Product For?
This product is designed for leaders, managers, coaches, mentors, counsellors, instructors, individuals, and leading organizations that want to help the people and teams they support to be more productive.
That support can be through direct instruction, coaching, mentoring, counselling, or within traditional management arrangements.
This product also suits professionals who want to save time and improve their professional development.
The World’s Best Brands Trust Oak Innovation
Who Should Attend
This one-day complaint management course can be delivered in various training workshops, meetings, and activities. It is suited for groups of 12-15 people. The course targets the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals. This training course material offers many benefits for companies with essentials of negotiation training needs.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Understand the value of handling complaints within the organization.
- Explore a practical complaint-handling approach.
- Manage and measure an effective complaint-handling process.
- Support an effective complaint-handling process in action.
Topics Covered In This Course On Complaint Management
You can use the content to share an effective complaint management process within an organization.
Then, you can use the training course materials to discuss that the following components will need to be in place.
- A contact point.
- Investigation methodology.
- Implementation of learning/improvements.
Next, you can use the instructional materials to explore the benefits of handling complaints within an organization.
- Building customer ambassadors for the business.
- Opportunity to utilize new learning to improve the business processes.
- Increase in loyalty.
- Maintenance of customer base.
- Increase in profitability.
You can use the training manual to share that when complaints are handled poorly, some clear trends will emerge.
- Customers leave due to dissatisfaction.
- Competitors using the failure against you.
- Loss of revenue/profit.
- Demotivation of personnel involved in the process.
- Loss of an opportunity to learn & improve.
Next, you can use the instructional materials to introduce a practical approach to complaint management.
And you can explore how to manage and measure an effective complaint management process.
Complaint Management Course Overview
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- 85 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 75 Page Training Workbook.
- 29 Page Instructor Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why use training course materials created by Oak Innovation?
- You save time and effort by downloading our instantly available training course materials, especially if you don’t have much spare time.
- You can brand all the training course materials as your own, opening up new delivery opportunities and revenue streams.
- You can customize the content without restrictions to meet the needs of your audience.
- You don’t need prior experience; you’ll instantly receive everything you need to deliver each course (e.g., slides, manuals, and guides).
Why is a complaint management training course needed in the workplace?
No one likes to discover that their employees don’t understand how to successfully manage complaints. But that’s exactly what’s happening in a lot of companies every day.
An organization has a lot to achieve, so no one can accept a situation where complaints are being managed correctly. People that can manage complaints within their organization will be more confident to deliver their own roles.
A complaint management course raises awareness among employees of the key aspects of complaint management and how these may affect their workplace.
And this is also the best way forward for companies with leadership skills training needs.
What are the benefits of attending a complaint management training course?
One of the biggest challenges of working in organizations is finding ways to deal with complaints consistently. With employees working at different levels and with varying degrees of experience, employees must share similar levels of awareness of complaint management within the organization in which they work.
Attending complaint management training will create a positive impact on the workplace and on teams. A complaint management training course will support all managers and line staff to develop skills, enabling them to manage complaints and maximize performance.
Why should I present a complaint management course?
We created this course to meet the following training needs.
- Salesforce reveal that if the company’s customer service is excellent that 78% of consumers will do business with a company again. And that’s even after a mistake. The trick is to identify the key training elements required.
- Khorus reports that 83% of customers report more loyalty to brands that respond to and resolve their complaints. The takeaway is that the right approach keeps your customers loyal while your efforts make your customer service remarkable.
- Again, Hubspot has identified that 93% of customers are likely to make repeat purchases from companies that offer excellent customer service.
- Hubspot’s Customer Service Survey report finds that 68% of consumers report that they are willing to pay more for products or services from a brand that is recognized as offering great customer service experiences. This is exactly what a lot of companies would like to hear.
- Qualtrics XM Institute highlight that a good customer service experience heavily impacts recommendations for that company? To illustrate, consumers who rate a company’s service as “good” are 38% more likely to recommend that company.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to improve their complaint management skills.
All leaders, managers, team leaders, line staff, trainers, coaches, and motivational speakers should attend this program to become experienced.
When will I get my training course materials?
You will receive your training course materials instantly after placing your order.
You will get the following resources:
An informative step-by-step guide of what you should do while presenting this course, complete with exercises and tests you use during the training.
This can be provided for participants to follow the progress of the course. Participants can complete exercises, tests, and an action plan in this workbook and review further suggested readings.
PowerPoint Slide Deck
You will get all the slides necessary to present the course.
The trainer and learner workbooks include all the activities/exercises developed to generate learning.
You will get a pre-course test and a course advertorial specific to the course.
You will get a post-course test, a learner action plan template, and a reading list specific to the course.
What trainer guides will I get?
You will get expert trainer guides to help you present this course.
- How to best use training games within your courses (includes 17 sample training games).
- How to make the best use of icebreakers in your courses (includes 17 sample icebreakers).
- A guide to increasing participation levels.
- How to teach trainees about personal values in your training courses.
- How to ensure that you will always create effective presentations.
- A guide on how to deal with difficult people.
- How to teach trainees about common emotional reactions to change.
- How to get the best participation levels within all your training courses.
- Your ten-step approach to creating a strong trainer trust score.
- How to teach your trainees to set goals within your training courses.
- How to select the right materials for your training courses.
- Your seven-steps to always creating the type of presentations that people remember.
- How to improve your questioning skills for your training courses.
- How to improve your listening skills within your training courses.
- A guide on evaluating training.
How long is this complaint management skills training course?
1 day (8 hours of content)
Can I add my logo?
Of course! You can brand this course as your own.
Can I customize this complaint management skills training course?
Of course! You can edit the content to meet the unique needs of your learners.
Why should I use Oak Innovation training materials to present a complaint management skills training course?
Oak Innovation uses a unique approach to create this course – mixing the practical need to develop skills with the learning of experienced trainers. We offer you the training course materials to support delivering this course in a practical, informative and engaging way, no matter the delivery situation.
Can I use these training course materials to improve my personal development?
Of course. These training course materials are relevant for all professionals. You can quickly work through the training course materials on your own. The advantage of our training content is that it is always self-explanatory.
I don’t have much experience with delivering courses. Will I be able to use these training course materials?
These training course materials are relevant for anyone, even without prior knowledge. They include an easy-to-follow trainer deck, a practical learner workbook, and trainer guides so you have all the tools and knowledge you need to help others be more productive.
How easy is it to deliver this course? Are the course materials practical?
We’ve ensured that all the training course materials are practical and easy to deliver.
Do I need training experience to present this course?
Absolutely not. The course is a perfect foundation for helping others to increase their productivity. This training course material is packed with practical and actionable ideas.
Will I receive a hard copy of these training course materials?
This is an online resource only. Upon completion of your purchase, you will receive a download link where you can access all training course materials to print and use as required. We do not offer a hard copy of these materials.
I still have some questions. Can I get in touch?
Absolutely! Send our support team an email at oaksales @oakinnovation.com, and they will gladly help you with your questions.