Are you looking for content on complaint management skills?
Want to know how to download everything you need?
We’re on a mission to help you fit delivering courses into your busy life by making accessing training content more straightforward, not complex.
But we also understand that if you wait until you have time to develop everything yourself, you can fall into the trap faced by others.
To illustrate, several studies by the Association for Talent Development stress that many people abandon their course development due to a lack of resources.
The good news is that you can instantly download these instructional materials on effective complaint management skills. Plus, you can use the course content to share the value of handling complaints. And how to better serve customers.
Next, you can use the training manual to detail a practical complaint management approach. How to better manage complaints. And you can use the slide deck provided to share how to measure an effective complaint management process.
Sounds good, right?
Top Companies, Trust Oak Innovation
Why Is Effective Complaint Management Essential?
Research into these skills tends to imply that effective complaint management skills are required to manage and resolve customer complaints quickly to improve your business reputation and maximize business processes.
Effective complaint management skills include:
- Active listening skills.
- Business awareness.
- Strong communication skills.
We also believe that these skills can be developed through a variety of training workshops, meetings, and activities.
Many professionals I talk to are initially cautious about delivering their training solutions. They already see that these skills are essential in the workplace — and want to be sure that any training solutions are grounded in research.
The requirement for practical complaint management skills has long been recognized as a critical driver for organizational success.
- With that goal firmly in mind, consider that Salesforce reveals that if the company’s customer service is excellent that 78% of consumers will do business with a company again. And that’s even after a mistake. The trick is to identify the key training elements required.
- Khorus report that 83% of customers report more loyalty to brands that respond to and resolve their complaints. The takeaway is that the right approach keeps your customers loyal while your efforts make your customer service remarkable.
- So what do successful customer-driven organizations do effectively that other companies don’t? Again, Hubspot has identified that 93% of customers are likely to make repeat purchases from companies that offer excellent customer service.
- One of the pieces of research I find particularly is Hubspot’s Customer Service Survey which finds that 68% of consumers report that they are willing to pay more for products or services from a brand that is recognized as offering great customer service experiences. This is exactly what a lot of companies would like to hear.
- Do you know that Qualtrics XM Institute highlight that a good customer service experience heavily impacts recommendations for that company? To illustrate, consumers who rate a company’s service as “good” are 38% more likely to recommend that company. See, if you don’t impress your customer group with your customer service, it isn’t easy to grow as a business.
This course will target the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
At the end of this training course, your delegates will be able to:
- Understand the value of handling complaints within the organization.
- Explore a practical complaint-handling approach.
- Manage and measure an effective complaint-handling process.
- Support an effective complaint-handling process in action.
A complaint happens when:
- A product or service is faulty and does not function correctly.
- A product or service does not meet the expectations of the customer.
You can use the content to share an effective complaint management process within an organization.
Then, you can use the training course materials to discuss that the following components will need to be in place.
- A contact point.
- Investigation methodology.
- Implementation of learning/improvements.
Next, you can use the instructional materials to explore the benefits of handling complaints within an organization.
- Building customer ambassadors for the business.
- Opportunity to utilize new learning for improvement of the business processes.
- Increase in loyalty.
- Maintenance of customer base.
- Increase in profitability.
You can use the training manual to share that when complaints are handled poorly, some clear trends will emerge.
- Customers leave due to dissatisfaction.
- Competitors using the failure against you.
- Loss of revenue/profit.
- Demotivation of personnel involved in the process.
- Loss of an opportunity to learn & improve.
Next, you can use the instructional materials to introduce a practical approach to complaint management.
And you can explore how to manage and measure an effective complaint management process.
Compliant Management Course
- Prioritize your time with instantly available content.
- Automatically saves you time to focus on delivery.
- Provides a single source of content for your training courses.
- Removes the need to develop slide decks, manuals, guides, etc.
- Eliminates the need to hunt for content on the internet.
- Highlights training courses you may otherwise not have considered.
- Offers a seamless jump from an identified need to course delivery.
- Scales your delivery options with customizable content that can be rebranded.
- Proven ROI from incredible prices.
What You Get:
- 85 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 75 Page Training Manual.
- 29 Page Instructor Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
€ 71Add to cart