Harness the power of group dynamics for teams at your organization with these instantly available training course materials.
This course guides participants to understand that group dynamics for teams are simple and essential skills that can be developed through various training workshops, meetings, and activities.
As a result of participating in this group dynamics for teams course, participants will understand that there is not any straightforward definition of a group. This is something we frequently hear from clients with teamworking training needs.
To illustrate, a group is a:
- A social unit consists of two or more persons who perceive themselves as belonging to a group.
- Selection of interdependent individuals.
- Gathering of individuals who join together to achieve a goal.
- Collection of individuals trying to satisfy some needs through their joint association.
- Selection of individuals who are interacting with one another.
- Collection of individuals whose interactions are structured by roles or norms.
- Selection of individuals who influence each other.
Our group dynamics for teams course is ideal for managers, supervisors, and front-line staff who need to explore the stages of group development. Various types of communication are required. And master the difference between groups and teams.
All content provided can also be rebranded and customized.
Who Is This Product For?
This product is designed for leaders, managers, coaches, mentors, counsellors, instructors, individuals, and leading organizations that want to help the people and teams they support to be more productive.
That support can be through direct instruction, coaching, mentoring, counselling, or within traditional management arrangements.
This product also suits professionals who want to save time and improve their professional development.
The World’s Best Brands Trust Oak Innovation
Who Should Attend
This group dynamics for teams course can be presented in various training workshops, meetings, and activities. It is suited for groups of 12-15 people. The course targets the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand group roles.
- Identify the phases of group socialization.
- Understand group cohesiveness.
- Detail the stages of group development.
- Understand the various types of communication.
- Understand the difference between groups and teams.
Topics Covered In This Course On Group Dynamics For Teams
1. Group dynamics
- Present a definition of group dynamics.
- Explore the different types of groups that can exist.
2. Performance factors
- Explore group performance factors, including norms, size, and composition.
- Introduce the following phases of group socialization (Investigation, Socialization, Maintenance, Resocialization, and Remembrance.
3. Group cohesiveness
- Performance goals.
- Shared values.
4. Group communication
- Highlight the different types of communication that are used within groups.
5. The main stages of team development
6. Management team roles
- Explore Belbin’s management team roles.
- Examine experiences and opportunities for improvement.
Group Dynamics For Teams Course Overview
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- 37 Page Training Workbook.
- 61 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why use training course materials created by Oak Innovation?
- You save time and effort by downloading our instantly available training course materials, especially if you don’t have much spare time.
- You can brand all the training course materials as your own, opening up new delivery opportunities and revenue streams.
- You can customize the content without restrictions to meet the needs of your audience.
- You don’t need prior experience; you’ll instantly receive everything you need to deliver each course (e.g., slides, manuals, and guides).
Why is a group dynamics for teams training course needed in the workplace?
No one likes to hear that their teams are not effective in the workplace. But that’s exactly what’s happening in a lot of companies. And, what’s more, worrying is that many companies don’t even understand how group dynamics for teams challenge they have.
A group dynamics for teams training course in the workplace course raises awareness among employees of all levels on the challenges generated by poor group dynamics and how these may affect them in the workplace. Group dynamics for teams training also offers practical steps to help people lead teams through challenges associated with ineffective teams.
This training course material offers many benefits for companies with meeting management training needs.
What are the benefits of attending a group dynamics for teams training course?
Developing the confidence and capability to target group dynamics for teams and to implement ways to reduce poor teamworking are critical competencies for business success.
Attending group dynamics for teams in the workplace training will create a positive impact on the workplace and on teams. A group dynamics for teams training course will support all levels of managers and line staff to develop their group dynamics and teamwork skills, enabling them to manage people and maximize performance.
And this is also the best way forward for companies with leadership skills training needs.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to improve their group dynamics for teams skills.
All leaders, managers, team leaders, line staff, trainers, coaches, and motivational speakers should attend this program to become experienced.
When will I get my training course materials?
You will receive your training course materials instantly after placing your order.
You will get the following resources:
This can be provided for participants to follow the progress of the course. Participants can complete exercises, tests, and an action plan in this workbook and review further suggested readings.
PowerPoint Slide Deck
You will get all the slides necessary to present the course.
The trainer and learner workbooks include all the activities/exercises developed to generate learning.
You will get a pre-course test and a course advertorial specific to the course.
You will get a post-course test, a learner action plan template, and a reading list specific to the course.
What trainer guides will I get?
You will get expert trainer guides to help you present this course.
- How to best use training games within your courses (includes 17 sample training games).
- How to make the best use of icebreakers in your courses (includes 17 sample icebreakers).
- A guide to increasing participation levels.
- How to teach trainees about personal values in your training courses.
- How to ensure that you will always create effective presentations.
- A guide on how to deal with difficult people.
- How to teach trainees about common emotional reactions to change.
- How to get the best participation levels within all your training courses.
- Your ten-step approach to creating a strong trainer trust score.
- How to teach your trainees to set goals within your training courses.
- How to select the right materials for your training courses.
- Your seven-steps to always creating the type of presentations that people remember.
- How to improve your questioning skills for your training courses.
- How to improve your listening skills within your training courses.
- A guide on evaluating training.
How long is group dynamics for teams skills course?
1 day (8 hours of content)
Can I add my logo?
Of course! You can brand this course as your own.
Can I customize this group dynamics for teams skills course?
Of course! You can edit the content to meet the unique needs of your learners.
Why should I use Oak Innovation training materials to present a group dynamics for teams skills course?
Oak Innovation uses a unique approach to create this course – mixing the practical need to develop skills with the learning of experienced trainers. We offer you the training course materials to support delivering this course in a practical, informative and engaging way, no matter the delivery situation.
Can I use these training course materials to improve my personal development?
Of course. These training course materials are relevant for all professionals. You can quickly work through the training course materials on your own. The advantage of our training content is that it is always self-explanatory.
I don’t have much experience with delivering courses. Will I be able to use these training course materials?
These training course materials are relevant for anyone, even without prior knowledge. They include an easy-to-follow trainer deck, a practical learner workbook, and trainer guides so you have all the tools and knowledge you need to help others be more productive.
How easy is it to deliver this course? Are the course materials practical?
We’ve ensured that all the training course materials are practical and easy to deliver.
Do I need training experience to present this course?
Absolutely not. The course is a perfect foundation for helping others to increase their productivity. This training course material is packed with practical and actionable ideas.
Will I receive a hard copy of these training course materials?
This is an online resource only. Upon completion of your purchase, you will receive a download link where you can access all training course materials to print and use as required. We do not offer a hard copy of these materials.
I still have some questions. Can I get in touch?
Absolutely! Send our support team an email at oaksales @oakinnovation.com, and they will gladly help you with your questions.