Human resource management relates to the management of a company’s employees and operations.
The fundamentals of human resource management course cover human resource planning, recruitment and selection, the main types of compensation and benefits, performance management and skill development.
Your delegates will get an introduction to human resources, and develop the skills needed to operate in an HR professional environment.
This fundamentals of human resource management course is an easy-to-present course that can be presented in various training workshops, meetings, and activities. It is suited for groups of 12-15 people.
The content can be rebranded and customized by adding a logo.
The World’s Best Brands Trust Oak Innovation
The fundamentals of human resource management course introduce the importance of human resource management. It then discusses essential HRM functions and explores the human resource planning process.
The course also highlights the importance of recruitment and selection skills.
Next, the fundamentals of human resource management course outline the main types of compensation and benefits systems available. An effective performance management process. And the course discusses the critical area of training and development.
Sounds good, right?
Who Should Attend
This course will target the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
What Your Participants Will Learn
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of human resource management.
- Appreciate the essential HRM functions.
- Introduce a human resource planning process.
- Understand the importance of recruitment and selection.
- Detail the main types of compensation and benefits systems.
- Introduce an effective performance appraisal process.
- Understand the function of training and development.
There are six critical sections in this training course.
1. Fundamentals Of Human Resource Management
- Define human resource management
- Explore human resource planning.
- Detail recruitment and selection.
- Examine compensation and benefits.
- Discuss performance management.
- Review training and development.
2. Human resource planning skills
- Define human resource planning (HRP) as the process that identifies current and future human resource needs.
- Explore demand analysis.
- Discuss supply analysis.
- Learn how to estimate deficits/surpluses.
- Develop an action plan.
- Discuss the essential aspects of the human resources planning process.
- Explore perspectives on human resource planning within companies.
3. Recruitment and selection skills
- Perform job analysis and job descriptions.
- Source candidates.
- The recruitment interview.
- Psychometric testing.
- Reference checking and making an offer.
4. Five main types of compensation and benefits
- Flat rate only.
- Flat rate plus payment by results.
- Merit pay.
- Profit/gain sharing.
5. Eight performance management techniques
- Paired comparisons.
- Critical incident technique.
- Assessment centre.
6. Training and development
- Define what is training.
- Explore the training cycle.
- Highlight approaches to training and development.
- Define what is a training needs analysis.
Fundamentals Of Human Resource Management Course Overview
- 105 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 65 Page Training Workbook.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
$80.00Add to cart