Creating courses on the fundamentals of human resource management (HRM) is hard.
Studies find that many people give up when creating content.
We want to get you to your goal fast.
We will keep you focused on presenting a course on the fundamentals of human resource management.
Let’s explore what you will get.
You’re In Good Company
The fundamentals of human resource management training courses are designed to share the importance of human resource management. Discuss essential HRM functions. Explore the human resource planning process. And highlight the importance of recruitment and selection skills.
Next, you can use use the slide deck and training manual provided to outline the main types of compensation and benefits systems available. An effective performance appraisal process. And you can use the instructional materials to discuss the critical area of training and development.
Sounds good, right?
This course will target the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
At the end of this training course, your delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of human resource management.
- Appreciate the essential HRM functions.
- Introduce a human resource planning process.
- Understand the importance of recruitment and selection.
- Detail the main types of compensation and benefits systems.
- Introduce an effective performance appraisal process.
- Understand the function of training and development.
There are six critical sections in this training course.
1. Fundamentals Of Human Resource Management
Fundamental human resource management skills are necessary to keep companies viable and effective.
You can use the human resource management skills training manual provided to emphasize a working definition of human resource management.
Next, you can use the instructional materials to highlight the main concepts and functions involved.
- Human resource planning.
- Recruitment and selection.
- Compensation and benefits.
- Performance management.
- Training and development.
2. Human resource planning skills
Human resource planning (HRP) is the process that identifies current and future human resource needs.
As a result, human resource planning connects human resource management to the overall strategic plan of the company.
In this section, you can use the instructional materials to share the main aspects involved.
- Demand analysis.
- Supply analysis.
- Estimate deficits/surpluses.
- Develop an action plan.
Next, you can use the slide deck to:
- Discuss the essential aspects of the human resources planning process.
- Explore perspectives on human resource planning within companies.
3. Recruitment and selection skills
Selecting and recruiting the right candidate to fill a vacancy is a challenging task.
In this section, you can use the instructional materials provided to focus on the phases of the recruitment and selection process.
These phases include:
- Perform job analysis and job descriptions.
- Source candidates.
- The recruitment interview.
- Psychometric testing.
- Reference checking and making an offer.
4. Compensation and benefits
In this section, you can use the slide deck and training manual to share the five main types of compensation and benefits available.
- Flat rate only.
- Flat rate plus payment by results.
- Merit pay.
- Profit/gain sharing.
5. Performance management
A performance appraisal evaluates an employee’s job performance against a documented set of goals.
You can use the instructional materials to introduce eight leading performance appraisal techniques.
- Paired comparisons.
- Critical incident technique.
- Assessment centre.
6. Training and development
Creating a training and development strategy to meet the evolving needs of a company is critical.
In this final section of the training course, you can use the instructional materials to outline:
- What is training?
- The training cycle.
- Approaches to training and development.
- What is a training needs analysis?
Fundamentals Of Human Resource Management
- Prioritize your time with instantly available content.
- Automatically saves you time to focus on delivery.
- Provides a single source of content for your training courses.
- Removes the need to develop slide decks, manuals, guides, etc.
- Eliminates the need to hunt for content on the internet.
- Highlights training courses you may otherwise not have considered.
- Offers a seamless jump from an identified need to course delivery.
- Scales your delivery options with customizable content that can be rebranded.
- Proven ROI from incredible prices.
What You Get:
- 105 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 65 Page Training Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
€ 71Add to cart