How To Save Time And Instantly Download Training Course Material On Strategic Management Skills
Developing training content on strategic management skills is hard.
Resist the urge to develop everything from scratch. And, let this training content do the heavy-lifting for you.
This is the beauty of downloading tantalizing training course material. You don’t have to write captivating content from scratch. But you do get to deliver material that’s full of zest as your own.
Sounds good, right?
This remarkable set of training course material on strategic management skills includes amazing training slides. A remarkable manual. And, sensational expert guides for when you want to deliver your own training courses.
Top Companies, Trust Oak Innovation
Use the content to introduce the ten strategy schools. Identify the characteristics of strategy managers. And, how to introduce a five-step strategy model.
Next explore the vision and mission of an organization. And, how to identify strategic and financial objectives.
Want to know how?
At the end of this training course material, your participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of strategic management.
- Identify the characteristics of strategy managers.
- Understand the ten primary strategy schools.
- Introduce a five-step strategy model.
- Outline the vision and mission for their organization.
- Identify strategic and financial objectives.
- Understand how to put in place, execute and evaluate a strategy.
There are 3 key areas in this training course material.
Read this course overview through your audience’s eyes. And, visualize how delivering this course impacts them.
Also, imagine how this content saves you time.
1. Strategic management skills
Strategic management sets the direction for an organization.
Connect with your audience and:
- Share why we need strategic managers within companies.
- Explore what strategy is and the associated benefits to the company.
Next, add a splash of creativity and explore the four key advantages of a strategic plan.
- Sets direction.
- Defines the organization.
- Focuses effort.
- Provides consistency.
2. The Strategy Schools
Nurture your delivery style by using the content to introduce the ten strategy schools.
3. A five-step model
Now you’ve captivated your audience, use the content to introduce a five-step model.
Next, share how to:
- Develop a vision and mission statement.
- Set objectives.
- Create a strategic plan to achieve objectives.
- Implement and execute.
- Evaluate and correct.
What You Get
- 51 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 47 Page Editable Participant Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Expert Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Unique Course Activities/Exercises.
- Practical Reading List.
- Customizable Course Advertorial.
- Shareable Action Plan.
- Free Lifetime Access.
$80.00Add to cart