Have you ever felt frustrated, confused or lost in your search for instructional materials on strategic management skills?
I know I have.
In fact, one of the reasons I started this training course material business is to meet the need for practical and downloadable training content.
I want to get you to your goal quickly.
And, I want to keep you laser-focused on delivering your training courses on strategic management skills.
But, I understand that several studies by the Chapman Alliance, highlight that it can take up to 43 hours to develop just one hour of instructor-led training material.
So, it is no wonder many people abandon their course development efforts
The good news is that you can get the instructional materials you’ll need to brand this course on strategic management skills as your own.
Let’s explore what you will get.
Top Companies, Trust Oak Innovation
You can use the training course material provided to introduce the ten strategy schools. Identify the characteristics of strategy managers. And, you can use the content to explore how to introduce a five-step strategy model.
Next, you can use the instructional materials provided to explore the vision and mission of an organization. And, you can use the slide deck to examine how to identify strategic and financial objectives.
This strategic management skills training course will target the needs of:
- Line staff and team members that wish to develop a greater sense of control, and improved self-esteem, motivation, and purpose within the organization.
- Line staff and team members seeking to develop greater strategic management skills.
- Managers looking to further develop their leadership skills by understanding how to promote and support strategic planning within their teams.
- Human resources professionals charged with promoting strategic management skills in the workforce.
At the end of this training course material, your delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of strategic management.
- Identify the characteristics of strategy managers.
- Understand the ten primary strategy schools.
- Introduce a five-step strategy model.
- Outline the vision and mission of their organization.
- Identify strategic and financial objectives.
- Understand how to put in place, execute and evaluate a strategy.
There are 3 key areas in this training course.
1. Strategic management skills
Strategic management sets the direction for an organization.
In this opening section, you can use the instructional materials to:
- Share why we need strategic managers within companies.
- Explore what strategy is and the associated benefits to the company.
Next, you can use the slide deck to explore the four key advantages of a strategic plan.
- Sets direction.
- Defines the organization.
- Focuses effort.
- Provides consistency.
2. The Strategy Schools
In this section, you can use the course manual to introduce the ten strategy schools.
3. A five-step model
In the final section of this course, you can use the slide deck and training manual to introduce a five-step model.
Next, you can use the instructional materials to share how to:
- Develop a vision and mission statement.
- Set objectives.
- Create a strategic plan to achieve objectives.
- Implement and execute.
- Evaluate and correct.
Why You Need It:
- Prioritize your time with instantly available content.
- Automatically saves you time to focus on delivery.
- Provides a single source of content for your training courses.
- Removes the need to develop slide decks, manuals, guides, etc.
- Eliminates the need to hunt for content on the internet.
- Highlights training courses you may otherwise have not considered.
- Offers a seamless jump from an identified need to course delivery.
- Scales your delivery options with customizable content that can be rebranded.
- Proven ROI from incredible prices.
What You Get:
- 51 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 47 Page Participant Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
€ 71Add to cart