Support your high-potential leaders and management potential people so they have the skills they need to succeed with this introduction to strategic management course and leadership program, available to deliver in person or wherever required.
As a result of participating in this introduction to strategic management course, participants will understand that strategic management refers to the management of a company’s resources to achieve its strategic goals and objectives.
Our introduction to strategic management training course is ideal for managers, supervisors, team leads and high-potential employees who are preparing to advance by mastering the ten strategy schools.
Maximize leadership potential by exploring the characteristics of strategy managers and a five-step strategy model.
Participants in our introduction to strategic management training course learn about the vision and mission of an organization, and how to identify strategic and financial objectives. And this is also the best way forward for companies with leadership skills training needs.
The content can be rebranded and customized.
Who Is This Product For?
This product is designed for leaders, managers, coaches, mentors, counsellors, instructors, individuals, and leading organizations that want to help the people and teams they support to be more productive.
That support can be through direct instruction, coaching, mentoring, counselling, or within traditional management arrangements.
This product also suits professionals who want to save time and improve their professional development.
The World’s Best Brands Trust Oak Innovation
Who Should Attend
This introduction to strategic management course can be used in various training workshops, meetings, and activities. It is suited for groups of 12-15 people. This course targets the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals. This is something we frequently hear from clients with measurement strategy training needs.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of strategic management.
- Identify the characteristics of strategy managers.
- Understand the ten primary strategy schools.
- Introduce a five-step strategy model.
- Outline the vision and mission of their organization.
- Identify strategic and financial objectives.
- Understand how to put in place, execute and evaluate a strategy.
Topics Covered In This Introduction To Strategic Management Course
1. Strategic management skills
- Share why we need strategic managers within companies.
- Explore what strategy is and the associated benefits to the company.
2. Key advantages of a strategic plan.
- Sets direction.
- Defines the organization.
- Focuses effort.
- Provides consistency.
3. The Ten Strategy Schools
4. A five-step model
- Develop a vision and mission statement.
- Set objectives.
- Create a strategic plan to achieve objectives.
- Implement and execute.
- Evaluate and correct.
Introduction To Strategic Management Course Overview
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- 51 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- A 47 Page Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why use training course materials created by Oak Innovation?
- You save time and effort by downloading our instantly available training course materials, especially if you don’t have much spare time.
- You can brand all the training course materials as your own, opening up new delivery opportunities and revenue streams.
- You can customize the content without restrictions to meet the needs of your audience.
- You don’t need prior experience; you’ll instantly receive everything you need to deliver each course (e.g., slides, manuals, and guides).
Why is an introduction to strategic management skills training needed in the workplace?
In our work as career-development experts, we help people develop the strategic management skills to succeed in their organization.
Effective strategic management skills will ensure learners succeed within their roles. People with strong strategic management skills will make the best use of resources in less time and with more impact than individuals lacking these skills. This training course material offers many benefits for companies with strategy, leadership, and culture training needs.
What are the benefits of attending an introduction to strategic management skills course?
One skill that both managers and individuals frequently identify as a priority area for improvement is strategic management skills — what it is, how to develop it, and how best to make use of doing within a role in an organization.
Practising strategic management skills helps us all make better choices. Strategic management skills training offers measurable practical value as companies with a more skilled workforce report higher revenues and improved performance perspectives.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for anyone who wants to improve their strategic management skills.
All leaders, managers, team leaders, line staff, trainers, coaches, and motivational speakers should attend this program to become experienced. And this is also the best way forward for companies with leadership skills training needs.
When will I get my training course materials?
You will receive your training course materials instantly after placing your order.
You will get the following resources:
This can be provided for participants to follow the progress of the course. Participants can complete exercises, tests, and an action plan in this workbook and review further suggested readings.
PowerPoint Slide Deck
You will get all the slides necessary to present the course.
The trainer and learner workbooks include all the activities/exercises developed to generate learning.
You will get a pre-course test and a course advertorial specific to the course.
You will get a post-course test, a learner action plan template, and a reading list specific to the course.
What trainer guides will I get?
You will get expert trainer guides to help you present this course.
- How to best use training games within your courses (includes 17 sample training games).
- How to make the best use of icebreakers in your courses (includes 17 sample icebreakers).
- A guide to increasing participation levels.
- How to teach trainees about personal values in your training courses.
- How to ensure that you will always create effective presentations.
- A guide on how to deal with difficult people.
- How to teach trainees about common emotional reactions to change.
- How to get the best participation levels within all your training courses.
- Your ten-step approach to creating a strong trainer trust score.
- How to teach your trainees to set goals within your training courses.
- How to select the right materials for your training courses.
- Your seven-steps to always creating the type of presentations that people remember.
- How to improve your questioning skills for your training courses.
- How to improve your listening skills within your training courses.
- A guide on evaluating training.
How long is this introduction to strategic management skills course?
1 day (8 hours of content)
Can I add my logo?
Of course! You can brand this course as your own.
Can I customize this introduction to strategic management skills course?
Of course! You can edit the content to meet the unique needs of your learners.
Why should I use Oak Innovation training materials to present an introduction to strategic management skills course?
Oak Innovation uses a unique approach to create this course – mixing the practical need to develop skills with the learning of experienced trainers. We offer you the training course materials to support delivering this course in a practical, informative and engaging way, no matter the delivery situation.
Can I use these training course materials to improve my personal development?
Of course. These training course materials are relevant for all professionals. You can quickly work through the training course materials on your own. The advantage of our training content is that it is always self-explanatory.
I don’t have much experience with delivering courses. Will I be able to use these training course materials?
These training course materials are relevant for anyone, even without prior knowledge. They include an easy-to-follow trainer deck, a practical learner workbook, and trainer guides so you have all the tools and knowledge you need to help others be more productive.
How easy is it to deliver this course? Are the course materials practical?
We’ve ensured that all the training course materials are practical and easy to deliver.
Do I need training experience to present this course?
Absolutely not. The course is a perfect foundation for helping others to increase their productivity. This training course material is packed with practical and actionable ideas.
Will I receive a hard copy of these training course materials?
This is an online resource only. Upon completion of your purchase, you will receive a download link where you can access all training course materials to print and use as required. We do not offer a hard copy of these materials.
I still have some questions. Can I get in touch?
Absolutely! Send our support team an email at oaksales @oakinnovation.com, and they will gladly help you with your questions.