How To Get Amazing Training Course Material On Human Resource Management Skills That Will Save You Time.
Grab this remarkable set of pre-written training course material.
Add your logo, and boom – start delivering your own jaw-dropping training courses.
This is the beauty of downloading tantalizing training course material. You don’t have to write captivating content from scratch, but you do get to deliver material that’s full of zest as your own.
You now get what you need, when you need it.
Deliver this amazing content as downloaded. Re-use. Or reframe the content to meet any situation that comes your way – the possibilities are endless.
Our research reveals some staggering findings and highlights why these sparkling courses are so important.
- The Academy To Innovate HR found that human resources represent a major cost area that requires significant investment.
- LinkedIn Learning, 2021 highlights that 62% of CEOs prioritize learning in their organization in the United States.
- Axonify found that 93% of employees said that targetted employee training programs positively affect how they engage within the workplace.
- Yet, Clear Company has thrown light on a worrying trend where 74% of employees say that a lack of professional development is preventing them from reaching their full potential.
- Sprout Social found that many employees still feel undervalued or underdeveloped. And that’s within 29% of organizations with clear learning and development plans.
- Gartner identified a troubling statistic that 70% of employees believe they don’t have the skills they need to succeed in their roles.
Notice how these startling findings paint a clear picture?
Download this amazing training content. And, deliver your own training courses on human resource management skills.
Use the content provided to share the importance of human resource management. The essential HRM functions. And, share a human resource planning process.
Next, use the content to discuss the importance of recruitment and selection. Outline the main types of compensation and benefits systems. Introduce an effective performance appraisal process. And, discuss the function of training and development.
Top Companies, Trust Oak Innovation
This human resource management course is designed to be easy to present and to be accessible for all categories of employees.
Use the amazing training course material to share the importance of human resource management. Essential HRM functions. The human resource planning process. The importance of recruitment and selection.
Next, use the content to outline the main types of compensation and benefits systems available. An effective performance appraisal process. And, the critical area of training and development.
Sounds good, right?
At the end of this HRM training course, your participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of human resource management.
- Appreciate the essential HRM functions.
- Introduce a human resource planning process.
- Understand the importance of recruitment and selection.
- Detail the main types of compensation and benefits systems.
- Introduce an effective performance appraisal process.
- Understand the function of training and development.
There are 6 key sections in this training course material.
Read this course overview through your audience’s eyes. And, visualize how delivering this course impacts them.
Also, imagine how this content saves you time.
1. Human Resource Management (HRM)
Effective human resource management skills are necessary to keep companies viable and effective
Add a dash of sparkle and emphasize a working definition of human resource management.
Next, connect with your audience by highlighting the main concepts and functions involved.
- Human resource planning.
- Recruitment and selection.
- Compensation and benefits.
- Performance management.
- Training and development.
2. Human resource planning skills
Human resource planning (HRP) is the process that identifies current and future human resource needs.
As a result, human resource planning connects human resource management to the overall strategic plan of the company.
Nurture your delivery style and share the main aspects involved.
- Demand analysis.
- Supply analysis.
- Estimate deficits/surpluses.
- Develop an action plan.
Next, use the content to:
- Discuss the essential aspects of the human resources planning process.
- Explore perspectives on human resource planning within companies.
3. Recruitment and selection skills
Selecting and recruiting the right candidate to fill a vacancy is a challenging task.
Breathe life into your delivery and focus on the phases of a recruitment and selection process.
These phases include:
- Perform job analysis and job descriptions.
- Source candidates.
- The recruitment interview.
- Psychometric testing.
- Reference checking and making an offer.
4. Compensation and benefits
Meet the needs of your audience by sharing the five main types of compensation and benefits available.
- Flat rate only.
- Flat rate plus payment by results.
- Merit pay.
- Profit/gain sharing.
5. Performance management
A performance appraisal is an evaluation of an employee’s job performance against a documented set of goals.
Use the content provided to introduce eight leading performance appraisal techniques.
- Paired comparisons.
- Critical incident technique.
- Assessment centre.
6. Training and development
Creating a training and development strategy to meet the evolving needs of a company is critical.
Truly connect with your audience and outline:
- What is training?
- The training cycle.
- Approaches to training and development.
- What is a training needs analysis?
What You Get
- 105 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 65 Page Editable Participant Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Expert Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Unique Course Activities/Exercises.
- Practical Reading List.
- Customizable Course Advertorial.
- Shareable Action Plan.
- Free Lifetime Access.
$80.00Add to cart