Now you can instantly download this remarkable training course on change leadership skills. And, provide your attendees with the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to effectively lead a change project.
You’re In Good Company
The ability to lead change management projects is a powerful component of effective leadership.
It’s basically the capacity of having a vision of change. And, the skill to encourage and motivate others to deliver that vision.
This training course is designed to be accessible for all categories of employees responsible for leading change management initiatives.
You can use the training manual provided to introduce your delegates to practical change leadership skills. Highlight what change is. The role of the new change leader. And, discuss how to set a vision of change and how to build trust.
This change leadership skills training course is designed to enhance the skill set of all categories of teams in the workplace.
The training manuals target the needs of:
- Line staff and team members that wish to develop a greater sense of control, and improved self-esteem, motivation and purpose within the organization.
- Line staff and team members seeking to develop greater change leadership skills.
- Managers looking to further develop their leadership skills by understanding how to promote and support change within their teams.
- Human resources professionals charged with promoting change leadership skills in the workforce.
At the end of this training course, your participants will be able to:
Understand change within the organization.
Appreciate the critical steps in effecting change.
- Obtaining participation.
- Leading a change project.
- Creating a vision.
Understand how to create a change vision.
- Formalizing the need for change.
- Identifying issues and potential consequences
- Choosing the appropriate vision.
- Formalizing the vision.
- Getting the necessary participation.
- Leading the change process.
- Working with teams.
- Balancing power.
These are the 4 key sections of this training course.
1. 20th Versus 21st Century Organizations
The value of being able to lead change initiatives within companies is undeniable.
Nurture your delivery by using the training manual and slide deck provided to:
- Explore what change is.
- Highlight the importance of diagnosing the need for change.
- Check and monitor the need for change.
- Recognize the need for change.
Next, use the training manual to:
- Establish the importance of re-balancing the equilibrium.
- Discuss the challenges of change projects.
- Highlight the need to examine both driving and restraining forces.
- Share the critical tactics of unfreezing, transition, and re-freezing that are available.
2. The new change leader
Learning about change leadership will benefit your attendees in many ways.
To make your delivery more vivid, use the training manual to highlight the skills and techniques that enable them to lead change management initiatives. And, discuss how to develop a vision of change.
In reality, a change leader must also go beyond many traditional leadership roles.
Next, you can use the training manual to:
- Highlight the need for change.
- Focus on the need to have a vision
- Share on how to approach, manage, lead and evaluate this change.
- Explore how to choose an appropriate vision.
- Build awareness of what is possible.
3. The change vision
One of the most critical aspects of change leadership is the ability to create a vision for change.
This involves the following steps:
- Create a vision for the organization.
- Formalize the need for change.
- Identify issues and potential consequences.
- Develop alternative solutions.
- Choose the appropriate vision.
- Formalize the vision.
Establishing and communicating a vision for change involves understanding lots of different parts of an organization. Connecting with many people. Actively listening to people without prejudices. Asking the right questions. And, packing all this information into a vision that can be communicated to others.
Use the training manual provided to explore:
- Education and communication.
- Participation and involvement.
- Facilitation and support.
- Negotiation and agreement.
- Manipulation and cooptation.
- Implicit and explicit coercion.
In this final section, use the training manual and slide deck provided to explore this key area. And, how to lead a change project.
Pre-written training course material provides the essential pieces of your training courses.
And, Oak Innovation’s training course material will go even further, providing complete course content like slide decks, training manuals, training guides, training games, exercises, etc.
This is especially useful for those who are new to delivering their own training courses.
When you select and order this course material, you will receive a secure link to download your purchase.
Why You Need It:
- Prioritize your time with instantly available content.
- Automatically saves you time to focus on delivery.
- Provides a single source of content for your training courses.
- Removes the need to develop slide decks, manuals, guides, etc.
- Eliminates the need to hunt for content on the internet.
- Highlights training courses you may otherwise have not considered.
- Offers a seamless jump from an identified need to course delivery.
- Scales your delivery options with customizable content that can be rebranded.
- Proven ROI from incredible prices.
What You Get:
- 83 Page Instructor Manual.
- 63 Page Training Manual.
- Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
- Free Lifetime Access.
€ 71Add to cart