How To Present A Strategic Decision-Making Course
This Strategic Decision-Making Course is an easy and fun course used in various training workshops, meetings, and activities. It is suited for groups of 12-15 people but can be applied to larger groups by forming smaller groups. It only needs about a day to present the content.
It is easy to present this course. Download the content you’ll need (slide deck, manual and guides). And then follow the course outline.
The content can be rebranded and customized by adding a logo.
The World’s Best Brands Trust Oak Innovation
Strategic decision-making skills are the focus of this training course material.
And this course is also designed to be accessible to all categories of employees.
You can now use the manual and slide deck to discuss the main obstacles to effective decision-making. And you can use the content to introduce an effective decision-making process.
Next, you can use the materials to share how to deal with uncertainty and risk. Highlight a range of techniques available. And you can use the content to explore the benefits of an effective decision-making process.
Who Should Attend
This course will target the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
What Your Delegates Will Learn
At the end of this training course, your delegates will be able to:
- Identify the main obstacles to effective decision-making.
- Understand the decision-making process.
- Understand a range of techniques.
- Explain the benefits of a decision-making process.
Course Outline – Strategic Decision-Making Course
There are seven critical sections in this training course.
1. Decision-making skills
- The advantages of better decision-making skills.
- Ownership of decisions must be with those implementing solutions.
- The need to utilize resources better. Especially knowledge-based resources.
2. The main types of decisions
- The different types of decision-making.
3. The decision-making process
- A six-step decision-making process.
- Oractical steps to improving decision-making skills.
- The correct set of decision-making skills needed.
4. Decision-making techniques (Part 1)
- Explore a range of effective decisions making techniques.
- Discuss the PMI technique
- Highlight the use of decision trees and fault trees.
- Examine the importance of disconfirming questions.
- Outline the use of prospective hindsight and the body-frame technique.
5. Six decision-making techniques.
6. Uncertainty and risk
- Focus on uncertainty and risk.
7. Decision-making techniques (Part 2)
- Linked decisions.
- The even-swap method.
Strategic Decision-Making Course Overview
- 76 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 44-Page Training Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
€ 71Add to cart
Why We Created This Strategic Decision-Making Course
In simple terms, decision-making skills are a collection of essential personal development skills needed in the workplace.
To illustrate, here are the key reasons why decision-making skills are essential in the workplace.
- Gartner identified that poor operational decision-making generates upward of 3% of profits.
- Forbes Insights reveal that 84% of CEOs are worried about the quality of the data on that they’re basing their decisions.
- McKinsey Global Survey stresses that only 20% of respondents said their organizations excel at decision-making. And only 30% of all respondents said that they were familiar with the different types of decision-making techniques available.
- And a Clear Company study highlights that 74% of employees say that a lack of professional development prevents them from reaching their full potential.