Do you want to get content for a strategic decision-making course?
Studies find that people give up when creating content.
We will get you to your goal fast.
We will also keep you focused on presenting a course on decision-making skills.
Let’s explore what you will get.
You’re In Good Company
Why Is A Strategic Decision-Making Course Essential?
In simple terms, decision-making skills are a collection of essential personal development skills needed in the workplace.
To illustrate, here are the key reasons why decision-making skills are essential in the workplace.
- Gartner identified that poor operational decision-making generates upward of 3% of profits.
- Forbes Insights reveal that 84% of CEOs are worried about the quality of the data on that they’re basing their decisions.
- McKinsey Global Survey stresses that only 20% of respondents said their organizations excel at decision-making. And only 30% of all respondents said that they were familiar with the different types of decision-making techniques available.
- And a Clear Company study highlights that 74% of employees say that a lack of professional development prevents them from reaching their full potential.
Strategic decision-making skills are the focus of this training course material.
And this course is also designed to be accessible to all categories of employees.
You can now use the manual and slide deck to discuss the main obstacles to effective decision-making. And you can use the content to introduce an effective decision-making process.
Next, you can use the course materials to share how to deal with uncertainty and risk. Highlight a range of techniques available. And you can use the content to explore the benefits of an effective decision-making process.
This course will target the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
At the end of this training course, your delegates will be able to:
- Identify the main obstacles to effective decision-making.
- Understand the decision-making process.
- Understand a range of techniques.
- Explain the benefits of a decision-making process.
Course Overview – Strategic Decision-Making Course
There are seven critical sections in this training course.
1. Decision-making skills
- The advantages of better decision-making skills.
- Ownership of decisions must be with those implementing solutions.
- The need to utilize resources better. Especially knowledge-based resources.
2. The main types of decisions
- The different types of decision-making.
3. The decision-making process
- A six-step decision-making process.
- Oractical steps to improving decision-making skills.
- The correct set of decision-making skills needed.
4. Decision-making techniques (Part 1)
- Explore a range of effective decisions making techniques.
- Discuss the PMI technique
- Highlight the use of decision trees and fault trees.
- Examine the importance of disconfirming questions.
- Outline the use of prospective hindsight and the body-frame technique.
5. Six decision-making techniques.
6. Uncertainty and risk
- Focus on uncertainty and risk.
7. Decision-making techniques (Part 2)
- Linked decisions.
- The even-swap method.
Strategic Decision-Making Course
- Prioritizes your time with instantly available content.
- Automatically saves you time to focus on delivery.
- Provides a single source of content for your training courses.
- Removes the need to develop slide decks, manuals, guides, etc.
- Eliminates the need to hunt for content on the internet.
- Highlights training courses you may otherwise not have considered.
- Offers a seamless jump from an identified need to course delivery.
- Scales your delivery options with customizable content that can be rebranded.
- Proven ROI from incredible prices.
What You Get
- 76 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 44-Page Training Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
€ 71Add to cart