How To Save Time With Instant Access To Amazing Training Material On Recruitment And Selection Skills
A remarkable set of training course material on recruitment and selection skills never leaves you stranded.
Full-day training courses. Team-development workshops. Team meetings. Or one-to-one sessions.
We have your back, manuals, and slides covered.
This is the beauty of downloading tantalizing training course material. You don’t have to write captivating content from scratch. But, you do get to deliver material that’s full of zest as your own.
Use this remarkable course content to share the key aspects and challenges of recruitment and selection. Introduce an amazing recruitment and selection process. And, discuss how to measure recruitment selection initiatives.
Sounds good, right?
Top Companies, Trust Oak Innovation
This amazing training course material is designed to be accessible for all categories of employees.
Use the sparkling training course material to explore the importance of recruitment. The outcomes of the selection decision. And, the main biases that can occur during a selection process.
Next, introduce an effective recruitment process. The different types of interview questions. The applications of psychometric testing. And, share how to measure the recruitment process.
At the end of this training course, your participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of recruitment.
- Identify the outcomes of the selection decision.
- Detail the main biases that can occur during the selection process.
- Introduce an effective recruitment process.
- Understand different types of interview questions.
- Discuss applications of psychometric testing within the recruitment process.
- Measure the recruitment process.
There are 3 key sections in this training course material.
Read this course overview through your audience’s eyes. And, visualize how delivering this course impacts them.
Also, imagine how this content saves you time.
This section of the course covers selection decisions.
Connect with your audience and explore the six biases that can occur during the selection process.
- Information seeking.
- Contrast or quota.
Next, highlight the four outcomes of the selection decision:
- Accept good performers.
- Reject poor performers.
- Accept poor performers.
- Reject good performers.
2. The recruitment and selection process
Recruitment initiatives help shape the success of organizations. They attract and help select the right candidates. Meet skills and performance gaps. And, have a staggering influence over all areas of a business.
Captivate your audience and discuss the three of the main functions of recruitment and selection programs.
- Attract a pool of suitable candidates.
- Deter unsuitable candidates from applying.
- Create a positive image of the organization.
Next, use the training material to explore a simple eight-step recruitment process.
- Job analysis.
- Source candidates.
- The recruitment interview.
- Types of interview questions.
- Identifying skills.
- Psychometric testing.
- Reference checking.
- Making an offer.
Lastly, sharpen your delivery by discussing the following advantages and disadvantages of a recruitment interview.
- Quick and relatively easy to perform.
- Perceived by the candidate as a natural part of the recruitment process.
- Allows the organization to get to know a candidate.
- Enable the candidate to find out more about the organization.
- Open to errors
- Challenging for the interviewer to discriminate between relevant and irrelevant information.
- Different conclusions are dependent on the type of interview conducted.
- Early impressions can negatively and inappropriately influence the interviewer’s judgment.
Now, add a dash of sparkle and explore the three main functions of the recruitment interview.
- Mutual preview.
Now, focus on the six main types of interview questions.
- Direct or closed.
- Probing and developing.
- Reflecting back.
3. How to measure recruitment and selection
This final section of the course focuses on measuring the effectiveness of all recruitment and selection efforts.
Use the templates provided and explore how to measure recruitment and selection initiatives.
- Hit rate.
- Hire ratio.
- Quality of hire.
- Interview time.
- Source cost per hire ratios.
- Interviewing cost.
- Recruiter effectiveness.
- Source cost per hire per interview.
What You Get
- 55 Page Editable Participant Manual.
- 67 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Expert Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Unique Course Activities/Exercises.
- Practical Reading List.
- Customizable Course Advertorial.
- Shareable Action Plan.
- Free Lifetime Access.
$80.00Add to cart