ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Enterprise Ready Training Course Materials
The course material includes 85 customizable PowerPoint slides, a 75-page training workbook, a 29-page instructor manual, and a host of additional resources such as training games, icebreakers, practical guides, and course tests. All content is 100% customizable, allowing you to add your logo and branding, and deliver the content as your own.
This training is ideal for managers, supervisors, and front-line staff, teaching them essential complaint management skills such as active listening, decisiveness, business awareness, empathy, and strong communication skills.
Experience How Easy It Is To Present This Course
Participants will learn to understand the value of handling complaints within the organization, explore a practical complaint-handling approach, and manage and measure an effective complaint-handling process.
With one download, you’ll have everything you need to start running your own courses on complaints.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Check out what users say about our training course materials.
Tried And Trusted By The World’s Best Brands
During this course, participants will learn how to:
- Understand the value of handling complaints within the organization.
- Explore a practical complaint-handling approach.
- Manage and measure an effective complaint-handling process.
- Support an effective complaint-handling process in action.
You can use the content to share an effective complaint management process within an organization.
Then, you can use the training course materials to discuss that the following components will need to be in place.
- A contact point.
- Investigation methodology.
- Implementation of learning/improvements.
Next, you can use the instructional materials to explore the benefits of handling complaints within an organization.
- Building customer ambassadors for the business.
- Opportunity to utilize new learning to improve the business processes.
- Increase in loyalty.
- Maintenance of customer base.
- Increase in profitability.
You can use the training manual to share that when complaints are handled poorly, some clear trends will emerge.
- Customers leave due to dissatisfaction.
- Competitors using the failure against you.
- Loss of revenue/profit.
- Demotivation of personnel involved in the process.
- Loss of an opportunity to learn & improve.
Next, you can use the instructional materials to introduce a practical approach to complaint management.
And you can explore how to manage and measure an effective complaint management process.
What You’ll Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- 85 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 75 Page Training Workbook.
- 29 Page Instructor Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.