ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Expand Your Reach With Our Customizable Training Course Materials
Let your courses go beyond ordinary with our practical training course materials. Generate professional presentations for any situation, location, and audience. Our course content is powered by practical training course materials that ensure your audience develop the skills and flexibility that they need.
Learning Presentation Made 10x Simpler & Faster With Practical Training Course Materials
This package includes 74 customizable PowerPoint slides, a 53-page training workbook, 17 free training games and icebreakers, 12 practical guides, assessments, and more. Whether you need to improve prioritization, overcome procrastination, manage interruptions better, or implement time management systems, this training content covers it all.
Designed for leaders, managers, coaches, and anyone who wants to boost team performance. Fully customizable and practical. Used by top global brands to equip their people with essential time management skills.
Stop wasting time and start managing it effectively. Get the time management training package today and watch individual and company productivity soar.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Check out what users say about our training course materials.
Tried And Trusted By The World’s Best Brands.
During this course, participants will learn how to:
- Understand time management.
- Understand a range of tools, techniques, and concepts.
- Use these techniques to build a time management process.
- Explain the benefits of an effective time management process.
1. Introduction to time management
- Essential time management skills.
- Discover practical tips and approaches to deliver positive outcomes for a company.
- Identify what is time management.
- Explore time as a commodity.
- Discuss habits, types of time, and the concept of estimating time.
2. Time management principles
- Identify critical theories like the Spent Time Matrix and a Quadrant 2 Person.
- Define time-based management.
- Practice focusing on time and resources.
- Explore pre-analysis of performance, goals, and objectives.
- Examine the concept of systemization.
3. Productive work
- Recognize productive work.
- Learn the difference between productive work and busy work.
4. Crisis management
- Define crisis management.
- Differentiate between poor crisis management and poor time management.
5. Planning and stress
- Identify that planning can be a source of stress for many people.
- Practice the use of prioritization to avoid disorder.
- Describe rules for managing time.
- Explore how to handle emergencies.
- Discover the important role that planning plays in managing time.
- Identify key approaches and concepts.
- Explore time management systems.
- Recognize quality time.
- Practice managing your phone.
7. Tips and techniques
- Identify time logs.
- Describe documents.
- Assess managing interruptions.
What You’ll Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- 74 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- A 53 Page Training Workbook.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
$80.00Add to cart