How To Present A How To Reduce Absenteeism In The Workplace Course
This How To Reduce Absenteeism In The Workplace Course is an easy and fun course used in various training workshops, meetings, and activities. It is suited for groups of 12-15 people but can be applied to larger groups by forming smaller groups. It only needs about a day to present the content.
It is easy to present this course. Download the content you’ll need (slide deck, manual and guides). And then follow the course outline.
The content can be rebranded and customized by adding a logo.
The World’s Best Brands Trust Oak Innovation
Employee absenteeism is the failure of employees to come to work when they should be at work.
The cost of employee absenteeism are:
- Decrease in productivity.
- Higher administrative costs.
- Increased financial costs.
This How To Reduce Absenteeism In The Workplace begins by discussing employee absenteeism.
It then details the main challenges and types of absenteeism and the costs of not tackling absenteeism.
The course then helps your delegates establish whether an absenteeism problem exists. Discuss how to measure absence and turnover. And the course closes by showing to introduce an Attendance Management Program.
Who Should Attend
This course will target the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
At the end of this course, your delegates will be able to:
- Understand the types of absenteeism.
- Understand the costs of not tackling absenteeism.
- Identify whether an absenteeism problem exists
- Describe how to measure absence and turnover.
- Put in place an effective Attendance Management Program.
There are four key sections in this training course.
1. Understanding absenteeism
- Share an understanding of absenteeism.
- Define what absenteeism is.
- Discuss the costs involved.
- Explore the different types and causes of employee absenteeism.
- Three leading causes of employee absenteeism.
2. Do you have an absenteeism problem?
- establish key factors.
3. How to measure employee absenteeism
- Explore absenteeism and measurement within companies.
4. How to reduce absenteeism in the workplace.
- Focus on employee handbooks.
- Highlight attendance policies.
- Discuss training.
- Explore coaching.
- Discuss the role of corrective action.
How To Reduce Absenteeism In The Workplace Course
- A 49 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- A 42 Page Training Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
€ 71Add to cart