ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Deliver Professional Customer Focus Training
Save time and money by using high quality content, user-led course materials in minutes. No presentation skills needed.
Easily Present Engaging Courses At Scale
Present high-quality courses without the need create the content or use expensive course materials.
All-In-One Customer Focus Training Courses
Exceptional customer service is key to business growth and profitability.
This comprehensive training package provides:
- Interactive materials to engage and educate employees on customer-centric strategies
- Tools and techniques for understanding customer needs, effective communication, and problem-solving
- Skills to build rapport, exceed expectations and promote long-term relationships
With our Customer Focus training content, you will:
- Create a customer-first mindset across your organization
- Differentiate through unparalleled service quality
- Earn customer trust, satisfaction, and repeat business
- Increase revenue by selling more to happy existing customers
Order the Customer Focus course today and transform your customer service approach for business success!
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Check out what users say about our training course materials.
Tried And Trusted By The World’s Best Brands.
During this course, participants will learn how to:
- Understand the vital importance of the customer.
- See the value in having excellent customer service.
- Identify the factors that prevent maximizing customer value.
- Understand how to look at customer service levels.
- Establish if a company is customer-driven.
- Identify different customer types and how to interact with them.
1. How to create a customer focus
- Discover the main benefits of being customer focused.
- Explore the essential aspects of a customer focus (e.g., loyalty and value-added service).
- Detail market information and profit.
2. The customer service environment
- Examine the main characteristics of excellent customer service.
- Identify the customer service environment.
- Discuss customer service as a process.
- Explore why we need customers.
- Highlight how to identify customers.
- Introduce the Pareto Principle.
3. Poor customer-centric practices
- The detail is that a product-centric company focuses on selling the same products. And to as many customers as possible.
- Explore that a customer-centric approach concentrates on selling more products. And to the same customers by providing a positive customer experience.
4. How to know your customers
- Define loyalty.
- Explore switching costs.
- Identify why customers leave.
- Discuss crises and commitments.
5. The customer service culture
- Demonstrate the main influences on a customer service environment.
- Discuss standards, innovation, and excellent service.
- Describe key communication practices, including active listening skills.
- Recognize customer styles.
- explore how to introduce an effective complaint-handling system.
What You’ll Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- A 83-Page Training Manual.
- 37 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
$80.00Add to cart