Specific means the goal is detailed, focused and defined.
"Take More Excercise"
Specific - Get a fitness trainer and go to the gym every two days to lose 1kg a week.
"If you can't measure it, you can't manage it'
1. How will I know the change has occurred?
2. How will I know it is achieved?
3. How much? How many?
Objectives need to be achievable - they will happen.
1.Can it happen in the timeframe?
2. Do I have the resources?
3. Is this possible?
Realistic means you have the resources to get things done.
1. Are the resources available?
2. Do I need to change priorities?
3. Can I achieve this directive?
An objective must be grounded in a timeframe.
1. When will this objective be achieved?
2. Is there a stated deadline date?
The idea of "supported" is simple.
Goals have a better chance of being achieved if they are supported by the organization.
GET MORE TRAINING CONTENT For Your Training Courses
www.oakinnovation.com LEARN MORE