What is leading the need for change? Is it:
- Economic pressures?
- Customer satisfaction?
1. What is the purpose of the company?
2. What results are desired?
3. What vision statement would capture this?
In our experience, you then must look at what issues exist:
- What are the major issues involved?
- What are the consequences of not changing?
- What will happen when you change?
Issues & Drivers
- What can be done to avoid the change?
- What can be done to minimize risk?
- Who else needs to be consulted?
Develop Alternative Solutions
- What is the vision for the company's future?
- Is this a short, medium, or long-term vision?
- Does everyone accept this vision?
Choose The Appropriate Vision
Finally, the vision must be:
1. Communicated to everyone.
2. Understood and accepted by everyone.
3. Relevant, up-to-date, and credible.
Five simple steps that you can follow to create your own Vision of change.
Keep up to date with our new series of Web Stories?