It might seem obvious but without these resources any initiative will fail.
It is essential that aspects in the environment:
1. Support for the learning of competencies
2. Safe trial zones
3. Recognition of the value of learning
4. Competency driven activity
As content providers we know first hand that the style of learning delivery must consider:
1. Learning stage
2. Preferred learning style
3.Capabilities of the learner and teacher group
It's like with the development of any skill, the allocation of time must meet:
1. The delivery of learning material
2. The learning process
3. The expected completion date
For competencies to emerge it requires a coming together of three attitude levels:
1. The person learning the comeptency
2. The person transferring the skills
3. The attitude of the company
All learning is experiential so past experiences can:
1. Damage current ones
2. Enhance current ones
Struggling to develop competencies can be a real challenge if these barriers are not tackled.
Keep up to date with our new series of Web Stories?