Connect with people anywhere with the following effective communication skills.
1. Listening skills
2. Questioning skills
- Actively listening to the coachee
- Gathering verbal and non-verbal behavior
- Checking for understanding
Skills for every coaching situation
Use questions to:
- Facilitate the process
- Gather further information
- Challenge the coachee
build awarenessand deliver results
Three main components:
1. Information must be accurate
2. Emotional aspects must be managed
3. Intent must be clear
Reach more people with these skills
This can be needed if:
1. The coachee is tired
2. There is significant time pressure
3. The process is complex
4. The coachee is upset/panicking
Remember, that these skills need time to develop as you realize your potential as a coach.
Keep up to date with our new series of Web Stories?