This newly created training course is our best team-focused solution so far. It’s 100% customizable so there are endless delivery and branding opportunities available – just for you.
Top Companies, Trust Oak Innovation
This course is designed to be accessible for all categories of employees.
Use the training manuals provided to discuss the main obstacles to effective teamwork and team-building skills. The nature of the team formation process. The components needed for a high-performance team to operate.
Next, use the training manuals to explore the benefits of developing teamwork and team-building skills. And, provide your audience with the skills and knowledge needed to be an integral part of high-performing teams.
Sounds good, doesn’t it?
This teamwork and team-building skills training course is designed to enhance the skill set of all categories of teams in the workplace.
This training will help you target the needs of:
- Line staff and team members that wish to develop a greater sense of control, and improved self-esteem, motivation and purpose within the organization.
- Line staff and team members seeking to develop greater teamwork skills.
- Managers looking to further develop their leadership skills by understanding how to promote and support teamwork within their teams.
- Human resources professionals charged with promoting teamwork and team-building skills in the workforce.
At the end of this training course, your participants will be able to:
- Identify the main obstacles to effective teamwork and team-building skills.
- Understand the nature of the team formation process.
- Understand the components needed for a high-performance team to operate.
- Use these components to build a team.
- Explain the benefits of developing teamwork and team-building skills.
These are the 4 key sections in this training course.
Use the training manuals provided to:
- Explain the differences between working within a group and teamwork.
- Examine types of team structures and teamwork.
- Understand the differences within these structures.
- Focus on the stages of team formation – a key part of understanding group dynamics
Next, refer to the training manuals while discussing:
- The roles and responsibilities that can exist.
- Team-building skills and work structures.
- The impact of ambiguity and interdependence.
This is especially important for an audience that might be just starting their team-building journey.
2. Models of teamworking
Use the training manual to resonate with your target audience and:
- Discuss aspects prohibiting successful team-working skills.
- Explore team balance and autonomy, levels of communication, and media available.
The aim of the training course in this section is to make your audience feel confident that you can help them achieve the learning they want to achieve. And, that you are there to help guide them on their journey.
3. High-performance teams
A high-performance team is a target-driven team. It possesses specialized skills. And, it is united in its relentless pursuit of superior performance.
Use the training manual to explore models of teamwork and high-performance teams.
In particular, use the content to:
- Discuss how to maintain a high-performance team.
- Explore how to overcome low performance.
- Examine factors like motivation, diversity, and leadership.
4. Manage expectations
Use the training manual provided to improve your delivery. Explore conflict management skills. And, discuss how to lead a high-performance team.
Pre-written training course material provides the essential pieces of your training courses.
And, Oak Innovation’s training course material will go even further, providing complete course content like slide decks, training manuals, training guides, training games, exercises, etc.
This is especially useful for those who are new to delivering their own training courses.
When you select and order this course material, you will receive a secure link to download your purchase.
Why You Need It:
- Prioritize your time with instantly available content.
- Automatically saves you time to focus on delivery.
- Provides a single source of content for your training courses.
- Removes the need to develop slide decks, manuals, guides, etc.
- Eliminates the need to hunt for content on the internet.
- Highlights training courses you may otherwise have not considered.
- Offers a seamless jump from an identified need to course delivery.
- Scales your delivery options with customizable content that can be rebranded.
- Proven ROI from incredible prices.
What You Get:
- 88 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 56 Page Training Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
- Free Lifetime Access.
$71.00Add to cart