How To Save Time And Instantly Download Training Course Material On Teamwork And Team-Building Skills
There has never been a better time to use amazing training course material. And, start delivering your own training courses on teamwork and team-building skills.
This is also the beauty of downloading tantalizing training course material. You don’t have to write captivating content from scratch. But you do get to deliver material that’s full of zest as your own.
Let’s place this training course material in context by sharing some staggering research findings.
- Training Industry Report, reveals that organizations spend $359 billion globally on learning and development. A figure that is slightly less than the $370 billion a previous report in 2019 (mainly reduced due to the impact of Covid-19).
- A Gartner report finds that 70% of employees still feel that they do not have sufficient mastery of their skills to perform their jobs.
- LinkedIn research in 2021 has found that 64% of learning and development (L&D) professionals agree that learning and development have shifted from “nice to have” to “need to have”.
- Gallup’s data demonstrate that an investment in team-building can facilitate a 27% decrease in turnover rate. A 40% decrease in safety incidents. And, a 12% increase in productivity.
- A LinkedIn report has also suggested that 33% of learning and development professionals expect their budgets to increase in 2021.
Notice how these findings paint a clear need for learning and development interventions?
Now download this exceptional training course material. And, use the training content to deliver your training courses on teamwork and team-building skills.
Want to know how?
Top Companies, Trust Oak Innovation
This course material is designed to be accessible for all categories of employees.
Use the content provided to discuss the main obstacles to effective teamwork and team-building skills. The nature of the team formation process. The components needed for a high-performance team to operate.
Next, use the training material provided to explore the benefits of developing teamwork and team-building skills. And, provide your audience with the skills and knowledge needed to be an integral part of high-performing teams.
Sounds good, doesn’t it?
At the end of this training course, your participants will be able to:
- Identify the main obstacles to effective teamwork and team-building skills.
- Understand the nature of the team formation process.
- Understand the components needed for a high-performance team to operate.
- Use these components to build a team.
- Explain the benefits of developing teamwork and team-building skills.
These are the 4 key sections in this training course material.
We suggest that you read this course overview through your audience’s eyes. And, visualize how delivering this course impacts them?
1. What is a team?
A team is simply the coming together of people to achieve a common goal.
To inject a dose of creativity and:
- Explain the differences between working within a group and teamwork.
- Examine types of team structures and teamwork.
- Understand the differences within these structures.
- Focus on the stages of team formation – a key part of understanding group dynamics
Next, sharpen your delivery to enchant your audience while discussing:
- The roles and responsibilities that can exist.
- Team-building skills and work structures.
- The impact of ambiguity and interdependence.
This is especially important for an audience that might be just starting their team-building journey.
2. Models of teamworking
Use the content to resonate with your target audience and:
- Discuss aspects prohibiting successful team-working skills.
- Explore team balance and autonomy, levels of communication, and media available.
The aim of the training course material in this section is to make your audience feel confident that you can help them achieve the learning they want to achieve. And, that you are there to help guide them on their journey.
3. High-performance teams
A high-performance team is a target-driven team. It possesses specialized skills. And, it is united in its relentless pursuit of superior performance.
Nurture your delivery style by exploring models of teamwork and high-performance teams.
In particular, use the content to:
- Discuss how to maintain a high-performance team.
- Explore how to overcome low performance.
- Examine factors like motivation, diversity, and leadership.
Vivid images of teams will stick with your audience. And, remain there long after you’ve delivered the content.
4. Manage expectations
Use the content provided to improve your delivery. Explore conflict management skills. And, discuss how to lead a high-performance team.
What You Get
- 88 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 56 Page Editable Participant Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Expert Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Unique Course Activities/Exercises.
- Practical Reading List.
- Customizable Course Advertorial.
- Shareable Action Plan.
- Free Lifetime Access.
$80.00Add to cart