ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Performance Management As Easy As Downloading Content
Our course materials streamline goal-setting, check-ins, feedback, and appraisals so managers and employees stay laser-focused on priorities.
Identify high performers to recognize as well as gaps to address proactively.
Manage ongoing development conversations and unbiased evaluations foster a culture of openness, growth, and accountability at all levels.
Solutions For Today’s Performance Management Needs
This customizable training course material scales as you grow while allowing customization to your processes.
Implementation is quick and adoption is high thanks to the practical content.
Our experienced team provides hands-on support so you get maximum value from the content.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
Check out what users say about our training course materials.
Tried And Trusted By The World’s Best Brands
During this course, participants will learn how to:
- Identify obstacles to the development of performance appraisal skills.
- Understand the nature of a performance appraisal.
- Understand and use a range of techniques.
- Explain the benefits of having a performance appraisal.
1. Performance appraisal systems
- Explore performance appraisals within companies.
- Examine performance appraisal systems.
- An effective performance appraisal procedure.
- Different types of performance appraisals.
- Discuss the steps involved in a standard performance appraisal.
- Examine why companies utilize performance management systems.
- Highlight that an assessment, or performance review, provides an identification of an employee’s contribution to the overall objectives of a company.
2. An effective performance appraisal process
- Share how to participate within an appraisal system.
- Examine what people (e.g., managers and staff) need to do when participating in a performance appraisal cycle.
- Outline an effective performance appraisal procedure.
- Discuss areas that impact all observations or documentation of performance (e.g., production, sales, service, profits, and productivity).
- Focus on rewarding or recognizing existing and past performance
- Highlight areas for development.
- Explore a performance review template.
- Introduce how a manager can set performance or development objectives by applying the SMART criteria.
- Navigate the advantages of strong communication skills
- Gather feedback on how these skills may impact roles.
3. Different types of performance appraisals
- Examine various performance management approaches (e.g., 360-degree feedback skills).
- Focus on the need for preparation.
- Discuss how to write an appraisal.
4. Steps involved in a standard performance appraisal
- Highlight the steps involved in a performance appraisal.
- Discuss how to communicate overall performance.
- Explore fundamental aspects like the appraisal discussion.
- Examine the need to manage criticism and feedback.
What You’ll Receive
You will instantly receive a zipped file that contains the following:
- 81 Page Instructor Manual.
- 63 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- 54 Page Training Workbook.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- Reading List.
- Course Advertorial.
- Action Plan.
$80.00Add to cart