We want you to present a course on meeting management skills.
Let’s explore what you will get.
You’re In Good Company
Why Are Meeting Management Skills Essential?
Meeting management skills are an essential part of daily interactions within every organization.
And meeting management skills relate to your ability to run effective and successful meetings.
These skills include:
- Time management skills.
- Active listening skills.
- Questioning skills.
- Group dynamics.
- Project planning.
- Conflict resolution.
While there are no doubt many factors involved, there are many reasons to invest in developing meeting management skills.
And our research analysis is grounded in the key reasons why meeting management skills are essential in the workplace.
- From a traditional learning and development standpoint, Clear Company reveals that 74% of employees say that a lack of professional development prevents them from reaching their full potential.
- And yes, a Gartner Report highlights that 70% of employees still feel they do not have sufficient mastery of their skills to perform their jobs.
- It’s also helpful to remember that the University of North Carolina surveyed 182 senior managers and discovered that 65% reported that meetings keep them from completing their work. 71% said meetings are unproductive and inefficient. and 64% said meetings cost them time that could be better spent.
Meeting management is the process of managing every part of a meeting.
And this course is designed to highlight the success factors associated with productive meetings.
- Clear objectives.
- Relaxed atmosphere.
- Honest, direct, and constructive criticism.
- Fair distribution of activities in the group.
- Accurate assessment of the capabilities and performance levels within the group.
- Ability to deal effectively with disagreements.
- Good leadership.
You can use the content to highlight key meeting components. The factors that cause meetings to fail. Different ways that employees can influence meetings. The impact of meetings within an organization. And you can use the content to explore the different types of meetings.
This course will target the needs of line staff, team members, managers, and human resource professionals.
At the end of this training course, your delegates will be able to:
- Understand the importance of managing productive meetings.
- Identify the key components.
- Describe the factors that cause sessions to fail.
- Understand the different ways that employees can influence meetings.
- Identify types of meetings.
- Recognize the potential impact of meetings.
These are the four key sections in this training course.
1. The value of meetings
- How to develop better meeting management skills.
- What makes meetings successful?
- The types of meetings within organizations.
2. Roles and responsibilities
- Focus on team-building skills.
- The role and duties of the chairperson, timekeeper, recorder, and participants.
- Key responsibilities.
- Meeting roles.
- Core meeting responsibilities.
- The role of people at meetings.
- How to lead a meeting.
4. Leadership styles for meetings
- Leadership styles.
- Why some meetings can fail.
Why You Need It:
- Prioritize your time with instantly available content.
- Automatically saves you time to focus on delivery.
- Provides a single source of content for your training courses.
- Removes the need to develop slide decks, manuals, guides, etc.
- Eliminates the need to hunt for content on the internet.
- Highlights training courses you may otherwise not have considered.
- Offers a seamless jump from an identified need to course delivery.
- Scales your delivery options with customizable content that can be rebranded.
- Proven ROI from incredible prices.
What You Get:
- 65 Customizable PowerPoint Slides.
- A 62-Page Training Manual.
- A 62 Page Instructor Manual.
- 17 Free Training Games.
- 17 Free Training Icebreakers.
- 12 Practical Training Guides.
- 2 Course Tests.
- A Reading List.
- A Course Advertorial.
- An Action Plan.
€ 71Add to cart